Démarré par Thomas, 24 Sep 2008 00:16

« précédent - suivant »

sopht

hello!! my name is Sophia,I'm 15 and i live in Toulouse
I want speak good english but i do a lot a mistakes
thank you Thomas for this podcast
aider moi à me faire parler anglais courament

mamour

hi Sophia welcome on this podcast!!I hope you'll improve on your english  :)
Make the most of yourself,for that is all there is of you.

sopht

aider moi à me faire parler anglais courament

lemdani

hello how are you thomas , could you give me idea for speak english it is my big dream please my e-mail is lemdanirouge@hotmailcom

Saory

Hi everyone,

My name's Jennifer , i turn to be 30 in march, i want to learn English, speak English fluently. I love English cause it's an international language. I hope to travel in Southern Asia, Africa and USA to practise English.

Bernard25

Hello,
My name is Bernard. I just come on this posdcast. Very good. Thomas has made a great work. But, where is Thomas ?
Thanks a lot Thomas.
Bernard

John Doe

where is Thomas... That is the big question!  :-\
I'm no hero. Never was, never will be.

mamour

that is THE question and we ask it ourselves since a long time  :-\
Make the most of yourself,for that is all there is of you.

laugh

HELLO My name is Elsa I'm 13 and I learn english with the britain accent at school and do the american accent disturb my accent ?

Milao

Hello,

My name is Emilie, I'm 25.
I've discovered the podcast about one week ago and I've just finished the last lesson... Thank you Thomas! I need more to improve my English  :D
I'm sorry if i've made a lot of mistakes, my English is soooooo bad  :'(
but i'm glad to be here with you

bye

Thomas

Welcome to the forum, Emilie :) There will be more lessons soon, so you will have something else to listen to! I'm sure that in the meantime you can learn much here on the forum. If you have any questions, just let us know, we'll be glad to help!
Hello, and welcome to Apprendre l'anglais.
Bonjour, et bienvenue à Apprendre l'anglais.

Caiomhe

Hello everybody!

I am Caiomhe, a crazy young woman who studies Latin, Greek and of course English! I live in Paris so about my mood cf Thomas Dutronc's song (J'aime plus Paris - Thomas, I don't think you know it in America but, if you want, you can find it on Deezer...). I am keen on Ireland and James Joyce. I like also House MD - but I worry about it as I have made 3 tests which tell me that I am Gregory House  :-\  :D
My favourite film is The wind that shakes the barely: I can't help crying at the end  :'( :'( :'( and calling Damien! This is stupid, I know...  ;)

And last but not least, I want to THANK YOU VERY MUCH Thomas for your podcast and this forum!
Stately, plump Buck Mulligan came from the stairhead, bearing a bowl of lather on with a mirror and a razor lay crossed.

Spinto

Dear all,

I'm so glad I found Thomas' brilliant podcasts and forum. I'm very thankful for that ! I've only listened to a few of the advanced podcasts but I find them impressive. I mean, this is 'un cours d'anglais', but it is quite original because it focuses on the problems we might encounter when speaking a foreign language in a foreign country, and dealing with cultural differences every day.

My name is Sophie, I'm 24 and I live in Lyon. I studied in England for two years and I was a French assistant at the same time. Now that it's over I'm pretty nostalgic and I sometimes find myself thinking that life in France is pretty dull compared to life abroad. I'm glad to be back in France though.

I don't know what else to say, except it's nice meeting you all !  ;)
Only connect

Thomas

Welcome both of you :) I'm glad you like the podcast!

@Calomhe
Latin, Greek, and English...and of course, French. You definitely are crazy :P I do actually know the song J'aime plus Paris, I've heard it several times.

@Spinto
Life always seems more interesting in a different country! I miss France all the time, even every day things were much more interesting in Tours! :)
Hello, and welcome to Apprendre l'anglais.
Bonjour, et bienvenue à Apprendre l'anglais.

Woshiryu

Hi, I'm Woshi, from paris :3

I discover this forum by the podcast (like most of people here :/)

Anyway, my english isn't very good :s

I have a exam next week (bac :() so I have decided to improve my english xD

Hm, i'm student, my hobbies is reading manga, and "faire du roller" (rollerblading ? xD)

Anyway, i don't know what to say, so bye :p

Edit : what is "karma" (under my nickname) ? :3