Félicitations mamour :D

Démarré par Thomas, 18 Mar 2008 11:17

« précédent - suivant »

Thomas

I just wanted to say a big congratulations to mamour, who is the first person here to reach 500 posts and become the first "Super Member" !!

Sooooo.......congratulations! You're a wonderful contributor to the forum and a valuable member of our community, and it is very much appreciated :)
Hello, and welcome to Apprendre l'anglais.
Bonjour, et bienvenue à Apprendre l'anglais.

mamour

yes I saw that!! Thanks a lot to you.To tell truth( ;)),I like your podcast and I have fun on the forum!!  :D.I learn many things with a big pleasure!!!
Make the most of yourself,for that is all there is of you.

John Doe

I'm no hero. Never was, never will be.

mamour

thank you john Doe!!you are for something there  ;)

Paeleben

Congratulations mamour, it's so sweet of you to participate actively and always in a good mood ! Thanks a lot too for your really good questions that I would have never been able to think! (is it correct?  ???) :P
Listen to the silence which swings at your ear...

mamour

thanks to you Paeleben.I don't know if I always in a good mood but I try!! :D I take a lot of fun to come to the forum and the Podcast!!Thomas(I don't know how he does:podcast and his homeworks...) but his podcast is really interesting!!!

Thomas

Well, I manage ;)

@Paeleben
Congratulations mamour, it's so sweet of you to participate actively and always be in a good mood ! Thanks a lot too for your really good questions that I would have never been able to think of! (is it correct?) -- just a couple tiny things :)

mamour

Then it's if I am always in good mood  :-\

Thomas

nicolas