Podcast Ideas (Idées Podcasts)

Démarré par Thomas, 14 Juin 2007 01:50

« précédent - suivant »

Flo

very pleasing to read Selma's mail...
I heard some late  lessons this afternoon  during  gardening and especially the lesson about the exemple of a letter. I use often " friendly" at the end, so  it is not correct?
I hope Thomas, you have receive the answer to your question : le début et la fin d'une lettre...
Voici des formules finales amicales en Français, amitiés, amicalement, bons baisers, je vous embrasse..
Plus tendrement pour un couple, je t'embrasse tendrement... et autres...

In an other podcast: to caught red-handed, traduction prendre sur le fait , en flagrant délit (cas grave ) Ai-je bien compris?

The newsletters are very fine with me. I enjoy of the subject of the way of live. A good way before a future trip in US... Best regards!   Flo

slidertrilogy

I`d like the differences of american english and england english.
I would like if there were a little more.

ygella

Hi, Thomas (and everybody !)
What do you think of:
- the murcan way
- some slang
and the rythm of phrases

and thank you Thomas , I love your podcasts...

Flo

My English is getting worse and worse and yet I often rea

Flo

I have send the last mailbefore it is finished.....
I was thinking that my English language is getting worse and worse ! Why? I often read and hear texts, it's more and more easy to understand them, but it's always hard to speak and write.
Congrats, Thomas : I always appreciate your " Cartesian spirit" ! The explanation about the different forms of the verb to have is crystal clear ( I don't remember exactly the form if the expression!). Very nice also the explication for using the verb to miss...
We are very lucky.. See you later   Flo

trotech

hello thomas

if it's possible, some lessons about technical english, for electricity for example,or another

thanks a lot

see you later
SHARING FOR EVER

Caiomhe

First and foremost: THX YOU THOMAS FOR SUCH AN INITIATIVE!!!  :D It is both usefull and funny... and I like it!

I am a French student (in "Classes préparatoires aux Grandes Ecoles" I don't know if you have heard about it) and I have to study a lot of things and read lots of books and then write about it in essays (? essaies? I don't know  :P) or comment some English texts. But sometimes it is very difficult for me when I write in English to organize my ideas especially as in France we have to organize it in 3 parts + an introduction and a conclusion. So, I want to ask you if you can talk about commentary writing in some podcast...

Anyway thx you again!!!

Caiomhe.
Stately, plump Buck Mulligan came from the stairhead, bearing a bowl of lather on with a mirror and a razor lay crossed.

chrysalis

Citation de: Flo le 04 Nov 2008 22:18
My English is getting worse and worse and yet I often rea

I thought that your keyboard was blo

;D

nongprue

bonjour à tout le forum,
puis je vous suggérer (peut-être en advanced lesson)
évidemment n'oubliez pas de prendre vos vitamines.
- l'emploi du passif = on en Français
_ les différents sens de 'But'

_ 'should' après 'that' qui prend un sens de ce cas de 'subjonctif présent'
et non pas le sens de 'tu devrais'
-
- et en advanced lesson de "demander sa place préférée' et tout ce qui est important
mais surtout dans les réponses car à mon avis le plus difficile dans l'apprentissage
de l'anglais est de comprendre surtout quand les accents diffèrent.

- enfin je suggère une leçon sur les "gérondifs" et mettre le verbe à l'infinitif ou + ing.
et moi mon problème c'est quand 'to' est préposition car j'ai l'impression que
quand il serait préposition dans la traduction en français ce n'est pas le cas en anglais.
best wishes and kind regards
thank you Thomas.
see you.

zouille90

Bonjour
Je pense aussi que tous les mots comme
toujours, jamais, encore, déjà, et des expressions comme d'habitude, pourvu que, c'est évident.....
Je pense que ces mots sont indispensbles à l'apprentisage d'une langue.

Aigle Brun

Salut
Je suis fonctionnaire de police. Et si possible j'aimerai avoir un peu d'aide avec tous les termes spécifiques.
Merci.