Advanced Lesson 014

Démarré par Thomas, 29 Juin 2011 02:52

« précédent - suivant »

Thomas

Today we talk about ways to study English outside of the classroom. Maybe you are not in class, maybe you're working, maybe you study English so you can travel, or something else. So what do you do? This lesson goes into some methods you can use to improve your English when you are not in a class.
Hello, and welcome to Apprendre l'anglais.
Bonjour, et bienvenue à Apprendre l'anglais.

mirmajid

Citation de: Thomas le 29 Juin 2011 02:52
Today we talk about ways to study English outside of the classroom. Maybe you are not in class, maybe you're working, maybe you study English so you can travel, or something else. So what do you do? This lesson goes into some methods you can use to improve your English when you are not in a class.
Hello Mr. THOMAS,
I'm very happy and  it's an immense pleasure to communicate with you. I follow your lessons since 2 years ago.
I'm not a very speaker and I have a problem to communicate with a persons. I think, I have a lot of words and big baguage but to make a sentence it's take me a time contrary in writing I feel a fluency. Even if I try to make effort, face to face is little difficulte for me.
I d'like to give me some advise for this situation or to give us a lesson to solve this issue.
To give you a little idea about my situation or level in my writing this response is writing by me without help.
Thank you again
Have a nice day
Hearing a good news from you
Elmir