Podcast Ideas (Idées Podcasts)

Démarré par Thomas, 14 Juin 2007 01:50

« précédent - suivant »

Thomas

Parce que tant de gens ont écrit leurs idées pour des podcasts, je voulais commencer un fil de discussion uniquement pour ça! Si vous avez une idée, postez-la ici et je l'ajouterai à la liste!

La liste:

• Stories
  • Connecteurs logiques (ex. however, moreover, then, etc.)
  • chapîtres dans le podcast
  • l'orthographe
  • la prononciation
  • question tags
  • auxiliaires modaux
  • vocabulaire des avions
  • telephone conversations
  • ordinateurs et jeux vidéos
  • office interactions
  • l'emploi de "one"
  • "to get"
  • question word + "ever"
  • movies
  • business English
  • love
  • more detailed lesson on transportation
  • the structure of the American government
Hello, and welcome to Apprendre l'anglais.
Bonjour, et bienvenue à Apprendre l'anglais.

Paeleben

J'expose des idées de sujets qui seraient intéressants à aborder dans de prochains podcasts :

• Les auxiliaires modaux
  • Les question tags
  • Les adverbes tels que Moreover, However, Then, Afterwards...
Listen to the silence which swings at your ear...

Thomas

Ok, je vais ajouter ces idées à la liste. J'ai parlé de quelques auxilliares modaux dans Intermediate Lesson 001, est-ce que tu pensais aux autres?

Ben54

Bonjour,

Je rencontre souvent des difficultés avec l'utilisation du verbe "to get" et ses multiples définitions. Peut être faudrait il en faire une synthése !

Bonne journée

Paeleben

Il serait en effet intéressant de parler des verbes à préposition en anglais, non pas seulement to get mais to look, to put, to go...

En tout cas, c'est une excellent idée.

Thomas

Qu'est-ce que tu veux dire exactement par les verbes à prépositions? Tu veux dire, par example, "look out", "look at", "look for" etc. ? Sinon, pourrais-tu me donner des exemples?

Paeleben

Oui, c'est exactement ça que j'aimerais revoir ou approfondir dans un de tes prochains podcasts.  :)

Argaz

Bonjour,
Je suggère un cours que ce soit sur les modeaux, où autres, suivi d'un petit dialogue en anglais (telephonique, où autre) utilisant le cours (pour une mise en situation directe).
Merci.

Stevens

Heyyy' i will try to speak in english when i will answer t the questions , but for me, i think that the next subject will to duty to speak on modals =)

Bye bye ;)

mamour

there are a lot things with which I have a few problems:les modaux,les quantifieurs tous les mots avec get...les temps..sometimes I saw "with" in the end of sentence!!why?
mamour
Make the most of yourself,for that is all there is of you.

Thomas

Hm...well, to assure everyone, Intermediate Lesson 004 is going to be about Modals, as that seems to be a topic that everyone wants!

And really quickly, mamour -- usually, in informal English, we change the word order of the sentence some. For example...

With what are you going to cook? --> What are you going to cook with?
For whom are you buying that car? --> Who are you buying that car for?

It's often labeled as incorrect in English textbooks...but it's how pretty much everyone speaks.

mamour

hi!!je suis déjà perdue avec la grammaire anglaise,alors si en plus vous changez l'ordre des mots!!LOL,je plaisante of course!
I'm laughing!!! ;D.Thank you very much Thomas for everything!!
Make the most of yourself,for that is all there is of you.

linepathfinder

Hi Thomas I 'm a french-spoken new member of this forum, which i like very much and I thank you and encourage your wilfull  initiative. In fact,  i'd like to make you know that I'm meeting some difficulties to download many of the whole podcast chapters from itunes like:
- advanced lesson 02
- lesson 009, 010, 016
- intermediate lesson 001

What a about having a check on that maybe it's due to some links losses. If ever problem is solved please feed me back... 

Thomas

Hi linepathfinder, and welcome to the forum! :)

Hm...well, yesterday, there was a problem with certain files -- the hosting service that I use told me that one of their servers was having problems. They emailed me a few hours ago to tell me that it was now fixed, so maybe you could try again. But if it's still not working for you, let me know.

Also, the files on the Podcasts page are stored on a different server, so you can always download the files from there. If you download them from there, you can drag and drop them into iTunes and it will automatically add them to the podcast.

Hope this helps!

Martin

Why don't you make an advanced lesson about the movies'world ?
It could be interestind for persons like me who make films or things like that...
If you want I can help you for some words...
And your podcast rules in the iTunes store it's in 2nd place ! Cheers !