Lesson 030

Démarré par Thomas, 25 Sep 2008 01:13

« précédent - suivant »

Thomas

Aujourd'hui, on va chez le médecin! De temps en temps tout le monde devient malade, alors c'est très important de savoir dire au médecin où on a mal, comment on est blessé, ou quoi que ce soit d'autre. Dans cette leçon, on a quelques mots de vocabulaire pour faire cela, y compris un rhume, tousser, et d'autres, et aussi quelques phrases pour vous aider si un jour, vous vous trouvez chez le médecin aux USA. Mais contrairement à ce qu'il y a dans les autres leçons, j'espère que vous n'aurez jamais d'occasion pour l'employer!
Hello, and welcome to Apprendre l'anglais.
Bonjour, et bienvenue à Apprendre l'anglais.

John Doe

Très utile! (Aussi pour mieux suivre ER!  ;D )

Une question stupide: Pourquoi dans "She broke" il n'y a pas de "s" comme pour d'autres verbe à la troisième personne du singulier comme dans "She loves, she takes" etc?

I'm no hero. Never was, never will be.

celia

Hello John Doe,

She breaks take a S at the end but she broke is the past form of the verb to breack so not S at the end even at the third person.

Pleased if this help. But I am sûre that you already know that.

celia

Hi Thomas,

Thanks you for this nice 30th lesson, witch is very interesting and the spelling is really usefull.

I want to say to you something. In French, on ne devient pas malade mais on TOMBE malade.
"Je suis malade où je suis tombé malade". Why TOMBER? I do not know but we say it like that.

John Doe

Citation de: celia le 25 Sep 2008 14:48
Hello John Doe,

She breaks take a S at the end but she broke is the past form of the verb to breack so not S at the end even at the third person.

Pleased if this help. But I am sûre that you already know that.

You right! Thx!

(I'm brainless sometimes... ;D )

Thomas

Thanks for the tip, celia :) There is actually a similar way to say things in English, the word "ill" means the same thing as "sick", and we say "I fell ill" -- interesting use of that particular verb...

Also, John Doe, you reminded me of something! I meant to give the conjugations of all new verbs when I introduce them in the regular lessons, but I forgot to do that! Something like "to break: break, breaks, breaking, broke, broken" just so everybody knows all the forms of the verbs I introduce. So you see, no question is stupid 8)

John Doe

mamour

Hi!!sometimes in tv show in dubbing french they say"numero de securité social"!!!Do you have one?
John doe, you have Alzeimer disease!!!! ;D

Make the most of yourself,for that is all there is of you.

John Doe

mamour

She broke her arm:elle a cassé son bras.In french we say elle s'est cassée le bras  :P

mamour

thank you John doe  ;) and thank you Thomas great lesson ;)

Thomas

Yep, I do have one :)

And John Doe, that picture made me laugh really hard. I have no idea where you find all this stuff, but you have the most hilarious pictures...

John Doe

I'm lucky!  8)  ;D

mamour

John Doe

OK, very lucky...!!  ;D