we won,we beat them

Démarré par mamour, 06 Oct 2007 22:43

« précédent - suivant »

mamour

I'm very happy!!!
we beat the All Black.The best team of the world.We are in semi final!!!!Too happy!!! ;D
Make the most of yourself,for that is all there is of you.

John Doe

I'm no hero. Never was, never will be.

jonathan

we were happy , but not for a lot of times , we have lost now .... but we can be proud of our team , because , we went so far ......

the france team  has a perfect mental attitude , and personnaly , i think that its the most important thing in anysport :):)

we will back  >:(
everybody know that anyone is perfect  , but i think that this forum it's a very big meating of the next english people ? hihihi....

Flo

I was happy to meet many rugby players and supporters, Australian, Britains,  the team of Namibie  in the south of France and on the paths of Italia  (the cinque terre) where I made a treck last week !
The important is to play !
Please correct my langage Bye Flo

mamour

hi!! I am really disappointed,very sad :'( for have lost against English because the cup is in France!!!and yes we will back but that will not the same thing!!!Michalack is very cute  :D
Make the most of yourself,for that is all there is of you.

Thomas

I gotta say, it was pretty interesting being in France while the World Cup was going on. There's...well...almost no interest in Rugby in America (myself I don't even know the rules), so I got to learn all about it! It sucked to watch France lose, though, especially to England...  :'(
Hello, and welcome to Apprendre l'anglais.
Bonjour, et bienvenue à Apprendre l'anglais.