bookworm

Démarré par mamour, 12 Oct 2007 15:45

« précédent - suivant »

mamour

My sister acquire me :-\(I hope that's it) a game Bookworm in french.But it is in english too and it is useful for to learn and make words while playing!!!http://www.popcap.com/gamepopup.php?theGame=bookworm.Enjoy it!!!
Make the most of yourself,for that is all there is of you.

John Doe

Many games that I play, comes from US. :D (US release more faster the Europeen)

Valkyrie Profile Silmeria Rules!  8)
I'm no hero. Never was, never will be.

mamour

I don't have playstation but I'll give the game's name to my nephews  ;)

John Doe

It's not a easy game, but it's so beautiful! :) I love it!
I'm no hero. Never was, never will be.

Flo

please, explain me how to play... I am not used to play with P.C. ! Thanks... Flo

mamour

hello flo!!!well!!! with your mouse you click (on top of or in ?) the letters and you make words and you click in submit it's easy like hello!!!

Thomas

You click "on" something. And I love bookworm, it's lots of fun :)

As for online computer games, I like to play at Pogo games a lot, I like their versions better than other places online.

And John Doe -- what else are you playing right now? I don't have anything with me here in France but I miss all my consoles from back home, especially my Wii! I may get a 360 or a PS3 when I get back, but I don't know which one yet, but I still have some time so I'm waiting to see what all games come out. I really want Halo 3...but Halo 3 is not enough to buy a 360 for (even though Halo 1 was the only reason I bought an Xbox...). However, in my apartment building, I've gotten a lot of people playing Halo PC on a LAN right now, and it's tons of fun. It's too bad most of them have never played before, they all die too easily...haha...
Hello, and welcome to Apprendre l'anglais.
Bonjour, et bienvenue à Apprendre l'anglais.