smoking the return!!

Démarré par mamour, 14 Août 2007 15:33

« précédent - suivant »

mamour

hi Bettina!!so you stopped smoking ?
Make the most of yourself,for that is all there is of you.

Bettina

Yes, Mamour but  it's very hard and yesterday I smoked one cigarette. That's dangerous .I always try but I don't know if I can stop it for always. I will wait and see!

mamour

I 'm sure you can do it !! ;)

Bettina

I'm less sure as you...We will see...

Freddyben

You already clearly lost the game Bettina, I would love you to read the so-famous book called "la méthode simple pour arrêter de fumer" by Allen Carr, it will teach you all you need to know about quitting easily, you gotta understand that it's not a pain but at opposite a liberation. That's what I understood so far and I'm just at the beggining but this book is simply amazing, many peoples had quitted thanks to this book. You can even keep smoking while reading the book, actually it's required (I quited 3 days ago but I didn't know about this). I'm pretty sure now I've read the beginning of this book and your last post that you find it difficult to stop because you're affraid on not having this pleasure again, this satisfaction, you think your life will be harder but you're downright wrong. It can be done easily and your life will be better, just trust me and read the book (while smoking !) and you'll understand what I mean. Just for information John Carr (the author) had a real life experience and smoked for 33 years, tried several times to quit, and used to smoke 100 cigarettes daily. But one day he understood what he wrote down today and quited easily (that's his own words), so easily that he wondered how he became and smoked for 33 years. To tell you the truth some peoples don't even finish the book because they know they will stop afterward. You just need a minimum of motivation. Myself I feel very good in my third day and I do want to continue !  :)

Bettina

Hi Freddyben,
I'm sorry, alas I concede that you're right. I know that I loosed the game. I stopped smoking last week and I thought sincerely I would be able to do it once more again but I was going very bad and so yesterday I was smoking. I like feeling good and being happy. It's clear ,I  don't know the right way to stop it.
You have the quality to tune in (être à l'écoute). I will listen your precious advice and
I will try to find this book.
Thank you very much. I'm touched et without voice.

Freddyben

No worries Bettina and I'm glad because I spread the message, so it's your turn now, if you're a little convinced, to spread it around you. This way many smokers will quit and at the end there will only be fresh air for everyone, it's like a chain reaction.  ;)

Bettina

Yes Freddyben I will do like you and talk about around me, but first of all I will have to read the book. I hope that there are many members and invités who read your message!

Freddyben

mamour

hi Bettina!! you're able to stop smoking!!quand on tombe de cheval,faut remonter dessus!! ;)I don't know the equivalent in English!!!hold out!!!you musn't giving up ;)

Bettina

Thanks to spear me on. It's very kind but I think that you don't know this drug and dependence. I hope it for you. I've set my heart on the advice of Freddyben and like he said: Now it's my turn!  Now I would like to stop speaking about ... Sorry, Mamour and thanks again.

mamour

you're right I'm not addicted.Good luck all the same(bonne chance quand même) ;)

Freddyben

You gotta write : "good luck anyway"  :D

Freddyben

Hey Bettina did you find the book, by the way I made a little mistake last time, the book is called : La méthode simple pour en finir avec la cigarette (by Allen Carr). Now on I'm in the begining of my second week and I still fell very good actually I feel better more and more. I drink a lot of water, do sport, read this book and I don't need anything else.
I'm right behind you, don't forget!  :D

Bettina

Hi Freddyben,
I am glad that you are fine without cigarettes. I'm not proud of me. I got cold feet but I found the book at internet and I think I will get it this week. So I will beginning once more .
When I will starting to read it I will put your phrase "I'm right behind you, don't forget! " into the book and it will bring me spirit and wellness!
Thanks , you're always cute ;)