smoking the return!!

Démarré par mamour, 14 Août 2007 15:33

« précédent - suivant »

Freddyben

Bettina

When I will try it again you will be always in my mind. That's sure... ;)

Bettina

Just a last question, Freddyben
You told me that you drink a lot of water, you do sport, read your book and you feel good. You also said that you don't need anything else. So I would ask you if you stopped completely to smoke. I remember that you said that it's not forbidden to continue when you read this book.
Thanks to answer me... :)

Freddyben

Of course I stopped smoking when I say I don't need anything else but the author of the book require their readers to keep smoking while reading. Only I didn't see this when I quitted but it doesn't matter for me, I'm glad having stopped, life is simply better and I'm really honest, trust me. Your have been brainwashed by cigarette but you don't know it and you still think it is essential to your life, actually it is so easy to stop that you feel ridiculous when you realize how much you dreaded to quit. :)

Bettina

Hi Freddyben,
the day has finally come. I started reading yesterday and I'm only of the middle of the book. Thanks for your answer of my stupid question. There is no secret in this book. All is clear and easy to understand. It only open your eyes discreetly. I will looking forward in another way. People who want really stop to smoke I would guide them to this book as you did. I understand better now why I failed. I will continue my reading.
I feel good , free and alive and it's not necessary to add: for the moment ! I often say that I like to be happy... What did I mean? Was I before? I was afraid to feel bad and nervous and today I realize that I will be more happy then before and keep smile.
My new goal is to talk around me and I'm glad that I trusted you!

Thanks, thanks, thanks ! ! !  :-*

Freddyben

Good on you, you really began to understand, keep on that way and your eyes will be wide opened to how you used to think and how life is good now (without cigarette). :)
I'm very glad for you, keep me in the loop...

Bettina

I admid to be glad for your message. Of course I will keep you in the loop ! It was a very good idea to give me your help!

Freddyben

Hi Bettina,
So what news ?  ???

Bettina

Oh hi Freddyben, I was surprised (and a little bit sad) not to see you anymore on the forum. Thanks a lot, I'm going very well and I do not thinking about cigarettes! I feel good and I don't need them. So, you know, I am thinking of you very often, because it was you, who was talking to me about this book. I never could forget it!. This book is really great. Peoples, who will sincerely stop smoking and feel better must read this book. I enjoy my new life. People who knows me, can't believe to see me without cigarettes and a great smile.
Actually I'm in Paris and I listen english all the time.
So thanks again for your advise. I continue thinking that you are a wonderful and generous person.
I hope you are going good, too. Keep contact! Have a nice evening... :D

Freddyben

Yeah, I'm doing well and I'm glad you understood the book :). I'm here again because now I fixed a technical problem I had with the forum.
Good bye

Bettina

Good news! 8)
See you soon, Freddyben...

Bettina

Citation de: Freddyben le 31 Août 2007 15:35
Hi Bettina,
So what news ?  ???

Hi, I am always glad without cigarettes and finally it was so easy to stop smoking. I can't believe it myself. I'm in a good mood! :D
Now, I am reading the book of Allen CARR about food. I hope it will also help me.
And you, Freddyben? Do you feel good?  ???

mamour

I said you,you could do it!!! not give up !!!aaahhh!!congratulations!!!since how long have you stopped smoking?
Make the most of yourself,for that is all there is of you.

Bettina

Finally, I stooped complitly and forever the 12. September! I feel as I had never smoke before... :D

Bettina

Sorry , there was a mistake:  completely