Démarré par Coyote, 27 Juil 2010 07:47

« précédent - suivant »

Coyote

Hello to all,

My name is Clément, I am 40 years old and I decided to learn English, as a personal challenge.

I learns this language(tongue) with Harrap's method but I look for a place to discuss, read and write.

Voila pour une petite présentation, désolé pour les fautes.

F-Rose

hELLO coyotte
so glad to meet you

is this method a good ?

i like more the Thomas ' post cast for myself

i don't speak so well english for looking your mistake...
your langage seems ok for me

see you later
"If you have nothing to give, Give Love" MJ

sebcha

Hi,

I'm new on this forum. My name is Sébastien. I live near Nantes, in France. I'm 42. I'm journalist, specialized in equestrian. I learnt english to the school. But, I didn't it since long time. I took back in last septemer. Now, I would like to speak english on Internet.

Have a good evening.

Sébastien

F-Rose

"If you have nothing to give, Give Love" MJ

rakeshrj

Hi,

My name is Rakesh. I am an Indian and guess, am the odd man out here. I don't know French, but am fluent in English. I thought that I will learn French on this site. In fact, I don't know any such forum for english speaking guys, wanting to learn French.

Thomas

Hi Rakesh,

Nice to have you on the site. I used to know a couple French podcasts, but they are mostly inactive these days. The only one that is still active that I am aware of is One Thing in a French Day. It's all in French, though, so I don't know if that would be useful for you.

I think that you could pick up on a decent amount of French by listening to the episodes, though. Reverse vocabulary, kinda.
Hello, and welcome to Apprendre l'anglais.
Bonjour, et bienvenue à Apprendre l'anglais.

rakeshrj

Ya Thomas. Think so. Thanks again.  :)