This is me

Démarré par janedoe, 19 Oct 2009 19:54

« précédent - suivant »

janedoe

Bonjour à tous ( je ne sais pas si il faut se présenter en Anglais ? )

Je suis Jane , j'ai 20 ans et je vis dans la région parisienne.

Je suis tombée sur ce magnifique site car je souhaite avoir comme bagages l'anglais ... autres que des valises lourdes.

Pour pourvoir m'installer , du moins en premier lieu visiter les Etats unis.

C'est devenue une vraie passion depuis mes 12 ans , je suis en admiration devant ce pays.

La Californie me tente surtout.

Voilà , j'ai un petit bagage , j'écoute une leçon par jour pour m'améliorer.

J'espère que le forum est toujours vivant et que Thomas n'est pas loin ( que j'aimerais parler l'Anglais comme vous parler le Français )

Bisous à tous.

adrienovich

Hello !

You still want to go live in America despite the crisis ?  :o
The face of the world is changing now, I think in some years Chinese will be the world tongue ;D

For your English level, don't worry, I had the heaviest luggages you can imagine. All my time at school was terrible, I always was the worst, the last of the class... But now I can read a complete science fiction book in English 8) All I have to say is : keep working, and most of all : READ, READ, READ, and READ again. and sometimes aloud ;)
And the use of an ENGLISH dictionary is worth useful. you get the sense in English, without having to translate some french.
of course, you have to listen a lot of English too, through the radio, the TV, the DVD's...

For me, the hardest thing to do is to communicate in English. Because I never talk to real English people :-\

See you soon !