podcast

Démarré par mamour, 04 Août 2007 18:34

« précédent - suivant »

mamour

Hello Thomas!!well I think,you're in States and in hollidays,and you can to concentrate to the podcast.But,when you'll be in France,how you will do?You will have it time?(sorry for the mistakes!!if I made them(and it's sure)can you correct me?please?
Make the most of yourself,for that is all there is of you.

Bettina

His passion for the podcast is so great that he will find time for us.  I am sure.  :D

mamour

I think so but.....

Thomas

Well, I really want to continue the podcast, and I'm going to try to do so! I may have to do it only once a week (officially :P I know it only happens like that sometimes now, too ;) ). We'll just have to see, because I don't have any way of knowing what my schedule will be like in France.

Hello Thomas!! well I think, you're in the States and on vacation,and you can (no "to") concentrate on the podcast. But,when you're in France, how you will do it? Will you have (no "it") time? (sorry for the mistakes!! if I made them(and I'm sure I did) can you correct me? please?
Hello, and welcome to Apprendre l'anglais.
Bonjour, et bienvenue à Apprendre l'anglais.

mamour

Hello Thomas!! thank you for your correction!!So many mistakes!!(que de fautes,that's what I meant)I make a lot mistakes in a tiny sentence!!the English grammar is very difficult for me!!but I hold out!!néanmoins quand je vois le niveau des autres,à coté je suis une petite joueuse!!! :D

Thomas

Don't worry about it! I get emails all the time telling me about mistakes in my French, and I'm sure you see me making mistakes left and right on the forum, too :P And you're right with "so many mistakes!" :)
Hello, and welcome to Apprendre l'anglais.
Bonjour, et bienvenue à Apprendre l'anglais.

mamour

"so many" I saw that in WordReference!!that's very useful!!