a newsletter

Démarré par Thomas, 08 Fév 2008 08:12

« précédent - suivant »

Thomas

Ok nicolas, I looked at the newsletter email list, and you joined on march 2nd, the same day I sent the newsletter. I don't know what time you joined, but the newsletter was sent at 11:09 am, so maybe you joined after that?

If you want, I can go ahead and send you a copy of it though :)
Hello, and welcome to Apprendre l'anglais.
Bonjour, et bienvenue à Apprendre l'anglais.

nicolas

yes  could you send me a copy?

Thomas

it's on its way :)

patard

Citation de: nicolas le 05 Mar 2008 17:32
i don't have her, it's normaly (normal?)
Hello  Nicolas
I think  "I don't have it, is it normal? " would be better.
By the way
There are some dictionnaries on ligne .
http://www.wordreference.com/fren/
http://www.wordreference.com/enfr/
Bye ,
Very glad to see you so soon on the forum.

patard

My brain worked this night , while I was sleeping, so I  can correct my ....correction.
I wanted to say "glad to see you so often on the forum " and not glad to see you so soon .
Best regards

Flo

Thanks for the first newsletter. It's a nice idea and a new thing to practice English... You ask our feedback ( en français, notre avis = singulier, nos impressions = pluriel, and " feedback" is it singular or plural feedback?)

It's always interesting to have things to read in English.
This latest days I have no time to think about English, so to day I believe I have all forgotten and I cannot write s anything....

For me I have rather to read a newletter in English,; if you use a difficult expression, you can translate it ().... much work for you to do a weekly paper, with different topics... bon courge et merci!   and also, happy birthday  to Anglaispod.com!   Flo

:-[ the end of my email have changed and is  aliceadsl.fr  (not tiscali.fr)

Thomas

Actually, I had never thought about it, but in English, we also say "our opinion" (singular) and our impressions (plural). Feedback works as a singular noun, grammatically, my feedback is something or our feedback is something.

Most people have said to do the newsletter in English or in both, so I think I'll do it primarily in English with the ocassional French translation in parenthesis.

And I believe your email address for the forum and for the newsletter is correct, Flo, so no worries :)

nicolas

c'est bon je l'ai eu, merci Thomas!

Flo

slidertrilogy

I whant to have the  news letter but I don`t really now how to have it.
hihihi. lol