Bonnes nouvelles!

Démarré par Thomas, 19 Juin 2007 06:25

« précédent - suivant »

Thomas

I wanted to announce to everyone here that I found, finally, a new web host, so my bandwidth problems aren't going to continue! Because of those problems, I had to slow down the podcast a little, because I didn't want to pay extra fees. This podcast has had great success (there's around 7,000 listeners right now), and it's very encouraging, but I never thought that I was going to have so much!

But finally, I found a solution. I talked to lots of people, read lots of things on the net, and I did a lot of research, so finally. I hope that I will be able to continue the podcast like I said in the first episode, "two or three times a week!"

So thanks to everyone who listens to the podcast, and also, thanks to those who wished me "bonne continuation"! (une expression qui ne se traduit pas bien en anglais)

version française pour les débutants -- mais essayez la version anglaise d'abord!
Je voulais annoncer à tout le monde ici que j'ai trouvé, enfin, un nouveau hébergement de site web (web host? je ne sais pas si ça marche ou non...), alors mes problèmes de bande passante ne vont pas continuer! A cause de ces problèmes, j'ai dû ralentir le podcast un peu, parce que je ne voulais pas payer des frais supplémentaires. Ce podcast a eu de grand succès (il y a environ 7 000 auditeurs maintenant), et c'est très encourageant, mais je ne pensais jamais que j'allais en avoir tant!

Mais enfin, j'ai trouvé une solution. J'ai parlé à beaucoup de personnes, j'ai lu beaucoup de choses sur internet, et j'ai fait beaucoup de recherche, alors enfin. J'espère que je pourrai continuer le podcast comme j'ai dit dans le premier épisode, "deux ou trois fois par semaine"

Alors, merci à tout le monde qui écoute le podcast, et aussi merci à ceux qui m'ont souhaité bonne continuation, aussi!
Hello, and welcome to Apprendre l'anglais.
Bonjour, et bienvenue à Apprendre l'anglais.

John Doe

Chouette! :)  (web host = Hébergeur) ;)
I'm no hero. Never was, never will be.

quentin C

Thanks for everything Thomas I like your podcast, they're very interresting, the advanced lesson are pretty good to progress my english.

Désolé pour les fautes et les erreurs d'écriture.... :)

Stevens

amazing! 7000 ? WOW! xD

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

;D

Thomas

Merci John Doe :)

Stevens -- I'm glad you're happy about the number of listeners; the last episode (Adv. Lesson 003) has over 9,200 downloads so far (I usually wait a week before declaring the count "final"), and still counting!

Stevens

bouletENanglais

:o 7000 listeners....congratulations

You're a star now aren't you ?   ;)

Thomas

It's really nice! :D But it can be a lot of pressure, too :-\

nicolas

7000! that's great  :P

Thomas

you should see the numbers now ;)

Paeleben

Yeah! the number of listenners is really amazing but I think as you saied it's a pleasure to allow us learning english spoken easly without any difficulties!

Thanks a lot, a lot and a lot !
Listen to the silence which swings at your ear...