Love, Love and Love again

Démarré par Alfast, 26 Août 2007 18:03

« précédent - suivant »

patard

Why is he the man of your life?

John Doe

Citation de: mamour le 11 Mar 2008 21:28
the man of my life is in Gard but he doesn't know he's the man of my life because I never said him   :-\

Why you didn't say to him?
I'm no hero. Never was, never will be.

mamour

because he is depressed!!!I write him a lot( :P) but he never answers me  :-\ it's complicated
Make the most of yourself,for that is all there is of you.

nicolas

John Doe

Citation de: mamour le 12 Mar 2008 12:42
because he is depressed!!!I write him a lot( :P) but he never answers me  :-\ it's complicated

The best is yet to come. ;)

mamour

why people around me are so optimistic?or is that me who am pessimistic!!!that is the question ??? :'(

John Doe

After the rain comes the sun. ;)

patard

when I felt naked , outside , under the rain, in winter . That happened when love failed . I used to listen music , some slow jazz or good blues.
Love is the only important thing in the life

mamour

that's it!!! my letter is ready!!!I say him that I love him :-\ break a leg!!!I don't know if he'll answer me

John Doe

Flo

you speak / love.. love... I tell you a secret...  I have been married for a litlle less that  forthy years!!! to long  ???? :-\ ow to do?? My husband and I, we do  a lot of things, and many things, no together, so we have to talk together...  ;) Flo

Alfast

The happiness is in love, this is a very good exemple. Thank you Flo and congratulation your husband and you on your love.
Apprendre c'est faire le choix d'évoluer