an anglaispod widget (beta)

Démarré par Thomas, 21 Oct 2007 21:55

« précédent - suivant »

clausis

Dear Izidor,

the correct link is widgetspourmac.free.fr with a s between widget and pour.

Bye. and thank you again

Clausis

izidor78

Exact.
I corrected the link ! Sorry.
Thanks Clausis.

Thomas

I have almost finished with the Extras page -- I have a couple questions for you:

1. Is it okay if I use this as a screenshot to show what the widget looks like? I think more people would download it if I put a screenshot up!
2. Do you want me to host the file on my server, and have people download it directly from AnglaisPod.com, or do you want to me to have a link to your page instead? Either way is fine by me. I don't know about your Free.fr page, but if I host it on my server, I can provide you with download counts anytime you like, too :) (or if you like, I can host it on my server but have a link to your page as well!)

Just let me know what you think! And again, thank you for all your work on this widget, it's really great! One of these days I'm going to have to stop being lazy and port this thing to a Vista gadget...
Hello, and welcome to Apprendre l'anglais.
Bonjour, et bienvenue à Apprendre l'anglais.

izidor78

Hi Thomas !

Thanks for your message.
Citation
1. Is it okay if I use this as a screenshot to show what the widget looks like? I think more people would download it if I put a screenshot up!
Yes, I'm okay, it's a good idea ! I've attached to this message a zip file containing the captures of the AnglaisPod widget (front and back faces).

Citation
2. Do you want me to host the file on my server, and have people download it directly from AnglaisPod.com, or do you want to me to have a link to your page instead? Either way is fine by me. I don't know about your Free.fr page, but if I host it on my server, I can provide you with download counts anytime you like, too Sourire (or if you like, I can host it on my server but have a link to your page as well!)
Of course, the best solution for me, it's that you add a link to my website's home page (widgetspourmac.free.fr).
Indeed, if you add a link to my website then perhaps that some people will visit it and will discover my other widgets.
But if you don't agree with this, we can find another solution. I'm open.

Thanks. Have good night.
izidor78

[attachment deleted by admin]

clausis

Hello,

Can you please tell me where I can download the previous version of the widget ?
The new version doesn't work on my MacBook.

Thank you.

Clausis :-[

izidor78

Hi Clausis,

I'm sorry for this problem.
Please, can you explain to me what is your problem with this version ?
And I will try to correct it.

If you want to download the previous version then the link is the following :
http://widgetspourmac.free.fr/click.php?id=4

Is someone has problems with the version 2.0 ?

Thanks for your message.
Bye.

clausis

Well!

The widget can be donwloaded, but it seems to be frozen, an not connected to the web.
I hope you'll fix this problem.

I've got the old one and it works.

Thank you for your work.
Clausis