ch'tis

Démarré par mamour, 24 Mar 2008 19:38

« précédent - suivant »

mamour

I have just gone to see "Bienvenue chez les ch'tis" in the cinema,it's vey very funny,very odd!I had a good afternoon :D
Make the most of yourself,for that is all there is of you.

Thomas

What's it about? I haven't heard of it yet.
Hello, and welcome to Apprendre l'anglais.
Bonjour, et bienvenue à Apprendre l'anglais.

mamour

it's a movie in the cinema with Dany Boon.It's the Manager of the Poste Office of the South of France which is mutated in North of France!!But in the Nord Pas de Calais,they speak Ch'ti!that's a dialect!!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyQVpJ9rfIg

Alfast

And it can't be translate in english, sorry ! But you would have to be french  8)
Apprendre c'est faire le choix d'évoluer

Thomas

haha, well, I watched the clip, it was pretty funny, though I couldn't understand all of it :P
Hello, and welcome to Apprendre l'anglais.
Bonjour, et bienvenue à Apprendre l'anglais.

mamour

The movie is too funny.Kad Merad and Dany Boon are excellent!! ;D

slidertrilogy

I wanted to see it on the cinema but I dindn`t have the time for that

slidertrilogy

hihihi there are eating everywhere there are going to post there letters.
hilarius. hihi.

Mister Butters

Citation de: Thomas le 27 Mar 2008 19:43
haha, well, I watched the clip, it was pretty funny, though I couldn't understand all of it :P

Yeah, Neither did i  ;D

The ch'ti accent is quite weird :/

tobe_alive

hello everybody , i've seen this film too
but i come from the north of France , i live in a town which is at about 30 miles from where the scene takes place
you know , this film go sometimes too far , the postman of my town had never come into my house to drink with me =p
but the atmosphere of the film , the people who are friendly even with strangers , that is real , even if we speak a strange dialect we are the more friendly people of all the country =p

Ao6

But i live in Bergues, and i can tell you that we only speak like that from February to Marsh, for the "Carnaval"

Opeth

lol Ao6, I can confirmed, I live between Lens and Bethune, and we speak like that seldom! You can imagine if we speak like that in the street oder in a restaurant, in a post  :D everybody laughs!  But the old people can speak like that, I know some people