Une suite de phrases en anglais

Démarré par Argaz, 10 Juil 2007 19:56

« précédent - suivant »

mamour

Make the most of yourself,for that is all there is of you.

Spinto

"Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."

"Anyway, like I was sayin', shrimp is the fruit of the sea. You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, saute it. Dey's uh, shrimp-kabobs, shrimp creole, shrimp gumbo. Pan fried, deep fried, stir-fried. There's pineapple shrimp, lemon shrimp, coconut shrimp, pepper shrimp, shrimp soup, shrimp stew, shrimp salad, shrimp and potatoes, shrimp burger, shrimp sandwich. That- that's about it." (Enfin, comme je te le disais, la crevette c'est le fruit de la mer. On la fait au barbecue, bouillie, grillée, rôtie, sautée. T'as la crevette kebab, la crevette créole, le gombo de crevettes ; à la planche, à la vapeur, en sauce ; tu fais l'avocat crevettes, la crevette citron, la crevette à l'ail, la crevette au poivre ; soupe de crevettes, ragoût de crevettes, la salade de crevettes, cocktail de crevettes, le hamburger de crevettes, le sandwich crevettes. Ah — c'est à peu près tout.)

"Y'a des fois, comme ça, y'a pas assez de pierres."
Only connect

Caiomhe

"When the Inuit go fishing, they don't look for fish. They look for the blue heron, because there's no way to see the fish. But if there's fish, there's gonna be birds fishing."
Stately, plump Buck Mulligan came from the stairhead, bearing a bowl of lather on with a mirror and a razor lay crossed.

mamour

John Doe

I'm no hero. Never was, never will be.

mamour

and where is Thomas ?perhaps he is on holiday!!!

John Doe

mamour

John Doe

lemdani

i think your guestes are bored ???

mamour

I have a dream!!to go to on holiday in Hawaii or Guadeloupe!!!! :D

Caiomhe

with your four little children to live in peace...? Sorry!  :P
Stately, plump Buck Mulligan came from the stairhead, bearing a bowl of lather on with a mirror and a razor lay crossed.

mamour

Not at all!!!to meet the Prince Charming and have 4 children!!  :D

VoLT

And be careful ! Don't forget the Seven Dwarfs !!  ;D

lemdani

sony is our king  ??? with his ps3 slim and god of war 3 which i am waiting for a long time