Présentations / Introductions

Démarré par Thomas, 24 Sep 2008 00:16

« précédent - suivant »

Spinto

Welcome Woshi ! Nice to meet you.

Don't worry about your English.  :)

Yep, I think rollerblading is the right word.

If you want to know what karma is take a look here : http://www.anglaispod.com/forum/index.php?topic=240.0

See you soon on the forum !!

Only connect

Yas

Hi all,

So, I'm Yasine, teenager, 15 years old.
Next year, I will discover secondary school, and like my english level is'nt bad, I've taken to European class.
In European class, I will have mathematicals like discipline.
I've discover this website thanks at your awesome podcasts that I listen of my iTouch every night.

I hope to stay longtime here and to listen your podcasts ^^

Bye.

Spinto

Hi Yasine,

welcome to the forum!

English is a beautiful (and useful language), and if you want to talk to us, we'll be happy to reply.

See you  :)

Only connect

Maxime

Hello everyone !

My name is Maxime, i'm 15 and I live in Toul (est of France). I love speaking in English and I'd like to live in the US so I'm here to be better in English.
I've discover this website when I found your podcast on iTunes (you were in Top 10 or something like that) and I loved it.

What can I say ? ^^

(If I did some mistakes, correct me ;) )

Spinto

Dear Maxime,

first of all, welcome ! We love English too. Actually, your English is already very good. I don't really see any mistakes, except maybe that you should use "make" with the word "mistake". You make mistakes, you don't do them. ;)

Feel free to post and talk on any subject you're interested in.

See you  :D

Only connect

Maxime

Thanks and nice to meet you! :)

etienne94

hi everybody! What can I tell you... hum...
ok...
I'm Etienne and I'm 15(16 soon). I live in the suburbs of Paris. I've found this podcast for 2 months and I've listened many episodes.
I want to be able to speak english as I can speak french tday when I'll have finished high school.

:)

Gilliam

Hi everybody !

First, I want to address a special thanks to Thomas who is doing a really good podcast, for two reasons : Your accent is trainee friendly and your podcast is different than others because it sounds like you are close, as a friend, contrary to any english lessons. It reminds me some discussions with english speaker friends.

Ok, my turn now to introduce myself ! I'm Jerome and I live in Guadeloupe, French west Indies, since one year. I'm 34 years old, father of two boys, 2 and 4 years old. I specially love sailing and movies. About movies, my favorite directors, among others, are Cohen brothers, Coppola, Kubrick, Kusturica, Klapish, etc. And I love traveling as well. This is one of the reason I like speaking english.

I will be glad to share and talk with anyone.

Hope to see you soon.

Gilliam

adrienovich

Nice to meet you Gill, see you soon on the forum :)

Spinto

Pleased to meet you Gilliam.

Your nickname makes me think of Terry Gilliam.  ;D

See u

Only connect

Fred

Good afternoon, my name is Fred and I live in Mexico but I'm French !!! So I'm glade to meet all of you !!! I hope progress in english very fast  !!!

And a special THANKS for Thomas!!!

see you,

Fred ;D

Gilliam

Citation de: Spinto le 28 Août 2009 22:12
Your nickname makes me think of Terry Gilliam.  ;D

Hi Spinto,

You got it ! I was thinking about this director when I was looking for my current nickname.
My real first name is Jerome but Gilliam is easier to pronounce for english speaker.

Enjoy your week !

gwenael

salut Thomas ,
je m'appele gwenael et j'utilise ton podcast tout les jours .je trouve que tu as une maniére amusante
de nous apprendre l'anglais .Franchement trés  :) ludique ...
Je trouve l'atmosphére sympa .
Merci Thomas ;)

linouche16

Hello everybody,
my name is Aline, I'm 39 years old, mother of 2 young daughters. I live near Paris. I've dicoscovered Thomas's podcast a few weeks ago. I think they are very good. I studied english at University a few years ago!!(As i'm 39, you can imagine, it wasn't yesterday). Of course, I've lost a lot of my practise...So the podcasts help me to "reactivate" my english. I love english, i missed it a lot, so as my dauhgters are older, i can now spend more time to it.
My hobbies are classical music, movies (Tarantino, Coppola, Ridley Scott, Jean Pierre Jeunet, Nora Ephron...).
When will occure the next podcast, it's been a long time since we've got one!
Thank you Thomas for your podcasts and website.
Until next time

babydoll972

Hello, my name is Mélinda, I am 24 and I am a student.I live in Martinique. I used the poscast for some month because I really like English and I hope to go in England and in the USA soon and I would like to say Thomas thank you.
Happy new year for everybody!!!