and welcome

see you later friend
have you got childs ?

I don't have Child.  And you?
Why are there not new podcast?

(My sentence is correct?)

Almost. The word "child" has an irregular plural, it is "children."

So you would say "I don't have children."

And there will be new podcasts soon, no worries :)
Hello, and welcome to Apprendre l'anglais.
Bonjour, et bienvenue à Apprendre l'anglais.

Samuel

Thank you Tom.

I'm a iPhone and Mac addict. I'm a "modérateur" on a web site. The website is belgium-iphone.com.
I'm an accountant but I would like to change my job.
On Septembre, I go back to the school, I begin HEC in night lesson.

F-Rose

[quote:"Samuel"]

I don't have Child.  And you?
Why are there not new podcast?
[/quote]

yes i have a boy, 10 years old

thanks Thomas

and

welcome seb..
"If you have nothing to give, Give Love" MJ

CLairreen

Hi Thomas,

I've recently discovered your pod-casts and I love the advanced lessons ; I learn a lot of things about lifestyle in USA. I don't travel at all since I had my 2 girls (6 and 3 and half year old), and I enjoy listening your experiences of life in USA and of traveler in France and hearing about discrepancies between French and American lifestyles.
I am French from south of Paris and My sister in law leaves in Tour  ;)
Thank you very much Thomas and go on!!
oh, I've almost forgotten to introduce myself, my name is Claire and I am 38 year old woman.

nawel51

hi every body,
my name is nawel, I have 32 years old, I live in algeria, I'm married, and I have one child. :)

adrienovich

welcome to both of you clrairreen and nawel51  :D

epamynondas

Bonjour   ;)
Je suis nouvelle sur le site et le forum et je me suis trompée de fil pour me présenter. J'ai posté mon premier message dans les Annonces en fait. Désolée  :(

NIONO

hello,my name is NIONO,i am student of master 1 to electronique,electrotechnique,automatique, i souhaite apprendre and speek english,help me please

F-Rose

hello and welcome

if you would like to learn how to speak english... good you're in best way
"If you have nothing to give, Give Love" MJ

adrienovich

Citation de: NIONO le 12 Oct 2010 10:08
hello,my name is NIONO,i am student of master 1 to electronique,electrotechnique,automatique, i souhaite apprendre and speek english,help me please

Qui a dit que le point faible des classes techniques était l'anglais ?  ;D

T'inquiètes, je parle en connaissance de cause  ;)
Il faut des années d'anglais pour devenir à l'aise, l'essentiel est de lire beaucoup, et d'apprendre auprès de natifs, comme thomas avec ses podcasts par exemple !

mantouari

Goog morning every one allow me to introduce myself my name is mantouari first name is dany am congolise 19 hold student grammar scool diploma like meeting people  i am very kind towards people such as my parents frends i wouldyou like some corse english its all to by at the rather

merle38

hello, my name is edith and i am a new member.
I want to lurn english and it's the first time ...

Bon mon anglais n'est pas encore assez bon.
Je viens de découvrir votre site et le trouve très intéressant. J'adore la musique au début de chaque leçon pourriez vous me donner le nom du chanteur et le titre.

Merci d'avance.

biky

Hi everybody
I'm Biky , that's not my real name as you may think , just the way some friends call me .
I've just discovered this pod- cast ; I 'm eager to discover it , though I get tired very easily as I was diagnosed with lyme disease in August . I had had trouble with my back for ages , and thought it was because of golf ( I used to be quite good at golf , taking a lot of competitions and I loved that )
Then I got into hell , the pain became unbearable so I had to give up playing
I've been off work for one year and a half now ; I turned out to be so tired and unable to bear a single noise , unable to write and nobody could tell me what I had  ; we had nine persons of my family and  of my husband's who died , one of whom was my father so I got more and more depressed
I cannot go out  a lot now , I can't bear it ; I still suffer a lot from my joints , whichever they are , and I've been on antibiotics for 5 months now , I know it might be long before I get better
So , I advise you to be very careful if you happen to be bitten by a tick , get to the doctor as soon as you can, 3 weeks of antibiotics and it will be finished.
Had I known that before , I would have rushed to see the doctor , since I had a tick on my chest 10 years ago.
So I spend most of my time on forums ( especially concerning the lyme disease , or chatting with people when I feel like it  on some others )
That's about everything about me .

freebike

Citation de: Thomas le 28 Août 2010 23:17

And there will be new podcasts soon, no worries :)

thank you for this job ;)

Nini

Thanks to the new technology I listen to audio books or podcast in English as often as possible,  I even  listen to it when i am doing a boring job where concentration is not needed. Unfortunately I hardly ever have the opportunity to speek or write in English. I just discover your podcast, it is a very, very good surprise. I am going to be a very faithful listener and will take the opportunity to communicate in writing as often as I can.

I am grateful to you as you offer your time for free and  communicate your love of the English to strangers. I am 53 and I can tell you that it is the first time I am very happy with the content of an engilsh lessons. Since I decided to bring back to life my English knowledges I was always disappointed cause I couldn't find a good method for false beginner and more over which teach every day's vocabulary and expressions.

I podcast all intermediates, advanced and expressions lessons. I already listen to all of them at once but yet I will listen to each of them carefully in order to assimilate as much as possible every interesting informations, the vocabulary and the expressions. I am already looking forward to listening to the next podcast.

Best regards. Nini from the French part of Switzerland