Travelling abroad (Voyager à l'étranger)

Démarré par Thomas, 14 Juin 2007 04:22

« précédent - suivant »

Thomas

I'm curious...how many of you have been to a foreign country?

Myself, I've been to Canada (Montréal et Québec), Mexico (Nogales), England (London), and of course, France (Paris, Normandy, et quelques petites villes entre les deux). What about the rest of you?
Hello, and welcome to Apprendre l'anglais.
Bonjour, et bienvenue à Apprendre l'anglais.

Paeleben

I have been in Ireland (european section) and Italy (with latin lessons) but not in England yet. About you, it's really impressionant all countries you visited but I'm only 15 years and thus I have much time to discover other countries later !
Listen to the silence which swings at your ear...

Martin

I've been to France :D , España, Morocco, Germany, Italia, England

CrazyJo

I've been to Germany, France and Mallorca.

During the next holiday I'm going to go to England !  :)

bernard13

Myself, I have been to Italy, Spain, Belgium, Switzerland, Marocco, Tunisia, the Caribbean and France of course.
Perhaps during the next holidays, I will go to Portugal.

claudefr10

I have been to Belgium, Switzerland, Marocco, Austria, Germany, Luxembourg, Netherlands for my job also United States (Florida) for my holidays and Madagascar for my "military service".

Je ne sais pas exactement comment l'on dit Service Militaire en Anglais. :-[

Thomas

Tu as raison: on dit "military service" :)
Hello, and welcome to Apprendre l'anglais.
Bonjour, et bienvenue à Apprendre l'anglais.

Flo

I am older, so I have travelled a lot ! In Europe, I visited  a little England, Ireland, Germany, Austria, Greece, Belgium, Luxembourg, Italy .
I just went to Martinique for putting my feet on American Continent.
I worked two years in Tunis. I made a trip in Morocco and Egypt.
But, I enjoyed of two great organised trip in Indonésia ( I visited 3  Islands, Java, Bali, Sulawesia) and an other in India and Nepal.
In November I will go in Cambodia and Vietnam.... And I hope to be a long time alive and in a good health to visit more countries... greeting at all ! Flo

Ben54

I've been to Spain, Germany, Belgium, Switzerland, Austria, United Kingdom, Tunisia, Greece and United States (Atlanta). I hope visiting other countries after learning English. Thanks to Anglaispod !

BLACK SQUARE

I've been any were, I know my country only I am African. I like to go to my village during the holiday. To visit my grandparents to be on the sea, to fish the shrimps. Do you like? 
move

John Doe

Citation de: BLACK SQUARE le 27 Juil 2007 19:20
I've been any were, I know my country only I am African. I like to go to my village during the holiday. To visit my grandparents to be on the sea, to fish the shrimps. Do you like? 

Yes, I like!

I'm no hero. Never was, never will be.