Ajout de Chapitres dans le Podcast...

Démarré par Martin, 21 Mai 2007 06:48

« précédent - suivant »

Martin

Je ne sais pas sur quel logiciel de montage Audio vous travaillez pour enregistrer le Podcast, mais si vous travaillez sur Garageband ( sur Mac ) ou un logiciel permettant d'insérer des marqueurs, il faudrait que vous ajoutiez des "Chapitres" ou "Marqueurs" à votre Podcast : par exemple le 1er marqueur s'intitulerait : "Explication de ..." le second : "Exemples en employant ..." et le dernier "Remerciement" : à chaque chapitre, on peut également rajouter une image correspondant au thème du sujet parlé.

I don't know on what sort of Application do you work to reccord your podcasts, but if you work on Garageband ( on Mac ) or an other Application that you can introduce "Chapters", it may you add "Chapters" to your Podcast : for exemple : the first "Chapter" could be called : "Explanation about..." the second : "Examples while employing ..." and the last "Thanks".
To each "Chapters, we also can add an image corresponding with the topic of the spoken subject.

Sory if my English is bad i study English since 5 years ( not age lol )

Voici un exemple de ce que ça donnerait sur Garageband :

Cliquez sur l'image pour la voir en taille réelle.

mannimal

It's a good idea !  ;D
For example with the vocabulary :
The shrimp

Sorry I don't know to change the size of the picture.  :-\

Martin

Ok thanks  ;)

But Thomas use "Audacity" for the Podcast and i don't know if in Audacity, you can add Chapters . . .

Thomas

Well, I did a little research on chapters, and here is what I found: chapters in iTunes only works with AAC type files (i.e. m4a, m4b, etc.) and Apprendre l'anglais uses mp3 files. Now, I can do chapters with mp3, but iTunes (and thus the iPod) does not recognize the chapters.

Soooo........while that might be a nice idea, until iTunes supports mp3 chapters, I can't do it, or to be more accurate, there is no reason to do it, because 95% of my podcast downloads come through iTunes.

And for the record, I use mp3 because it's playable by just about anything, so lots of people can hear the podcast.

(if anyone wants to do more research, the chapters I can do for mp3 use the ID3v2 version 2.3 format, and I can also encode through XML files)
Hello, and welcome to Apprendre l'anglais.
Bonjour, et bienvenue à Apprendre l'anglais.

Paeleben

Are you really sure when you say that iTunes doesn't recognize chapters in the podacats, I don't know why because my iPod recgnizes them and so, it's logical too think that iTunes does the same, doesn't it ?

But, i have seen later if what you say was right or not, and i was truely surprized that iTunes doesn't uses these chapters.

So, I think too that it's not necessary to make them considering the time to realize them.

But later, you will think to the iPod users, there are numerous and like also the chapters...  :D
Listen to the silence which swings at your ear...