Nouvelles:

Bienvenue sur le Forum ! Retournez à AnglaisPod.com ?

Menu principal

advanced lesson 5

Démarré par Flo, 03 Oct 2007 22:21

« précédent - suivant »

Flo

Quickly  what I think!
first I am very happy, I am ready to go to US because I very often wear T. Shirt, so my husband . It is because we live in a little town near the sea....
I do'nt understand what do you mean about "dryer sheets" ; is it sheet that we throw away after using???
The obligation of not smiling on our official  papers is new; and for me  it is consequence of the 11 September and it was asked by the Americans. All the new passports are "numerique" now and the identity picture require this disposition. I am very astonished that Americans have not this obligation.

When I  leave my little town, I am also amazed of the  little mutation of the way of life, especially when I  stay in the Paris. At my last visit, I was glad to see that  almost of the instructions (in the metro, in the automatic machines...) are translate in 2, 3 or 4 languages  and often with chineese or japoneese  characters. Such  usings make me happy and I feel that I am realy a world inhabitant!

Please correct my text on the forum, it is more pedagogic. I read better and better English , but the vocabulary don't not go out when I try to speak!!!

Thomas

You can definitely wear t-shirts all the time here! And "numerique" is digital, so I'm assuming all the passports have bar codes or something...

You know, funny story -- I have this toilet paper, and it has like 8 different languages on it the words "papier toilette" -- but no English! I think that that's funny...
Hello, and welcome to Apprendre l'anglais.
Bonjour, et bienvenue à Apprendre l'anglais.

Flo

Thanks Kate for the corrections... It is very difficult to speak English!!!! Flo