Nouvelles:

Bienvenue sur le Forum ! Retournez à AnglaisPod.com ?

Menu principal

Bonjour

Démarré par John Doe, 14 Juil 2007 10:05

« précédent - suivant »

John Doe

Bonjour, j'ai découvert ce site grâce à une émission de TV qui en a parlé en en disant beaucoup de bien, donc me voici maintenant parmi vous.  ;)

Un grand merci à toi Thomas, pour ce site qui doit te prendre pas mal de temps.  :)
I'm no hero. Never was, never will be.

mannimal

Hi, welcome in this website.
Could you say what is this emission please ?

John Doe

Of course, it's Télématin on the french TV channel France 2  :)

John Doe

Citation de: John Doe le 14 Juil 2007 10:05
Bonjour, j'ai découvert ce site grâce à une émission de TV qui en a parlé en en disant beaucoup de bien, donc me voici maintenant parmi vous.  ;)

Un grand merci à toi Thomas, pour ce site qui doit te prendre pas mal de temps.  :)

Hum... I have to post in the wrong thread...

(Is my sentence correct in English?)

Thomas

Bonjour, John Doe, et bienvenue sur le forum :)

Et oui, j'ai vu que mon site était sur Télématin, et j'en suis vraiment heureux, bien sûr :D

On dirait "I have posted in the wrong thread.", parce que c'est le participe passé "posted" ici, avec "to have" comme verbe auxilliare. "I have to post" veut dire "Je dois poster" -- le verbe "to have" a plusieurs significations.
Hello, and welcome to Apprendre l'anglais.
Bonjour, et bienvenue à Apprendre l'anglais.

John Doe

Citation de: Thomas le 20 Juil 2007 02:28
Bonjour, John Doe, et bienvenue sur le forum :)

Et oui, j'ai vu que mon site était sur Télématin, et j'en suis vraiment heureux, bien sûr :D

On dirait "I have posted in the wrong thread.", parce que c'est le participe passé "posted" ici, avec "to have" comme verbe auxilliare. "I have to post" veut dire "Je dois poster" -- le verbe "to have" a plusieurs significations.

Merci pour la correction. :)

Paeleben

It's really good that Télématin spoke of you. It would be nice if somebody says to me when that happened in order to find the "emission" and add the link in a new part of the website like "Parutions" for example.

I'ms not sure my last sentence is correct but i have tried (ou tryed je sais pas)...
Listen to the silence which swings at your ear...

Thomas

Yeah, I was really excited when I saw that I had been on TV. It was on the 13th of July, if that helps, but I couldn't find a copy of the program anywhere when I looked. I was able to find a screenshot of it (which I don't have access to right now, it's on my old computer and I'm not at home right now), but that's it.

However, I have been collecting mentions and appearances of the website in order to put a page up on the site about it. In English, I would call it "AnglaisPod in the Press" -- would "AnglaisPod dans la Presse" work? Or is "Parutions" better? I didn't know that word before I saw you use it.

And yes, it's "tried" with an i :)
Hello, and welcome to Apprendre l'anglais.
Bonjour, et bienvenue à Apprendre l'anglais.

mamour

it's in this program there that I also saw it  ;)
Make the most of yourself,for that is all there is of you.