merci d'un nouveau venu

Démarré par MaxX, 10 Mar 2009 01:47

« précédent - suivant »

MaxX

merci beaucoup thomas pour l'aide que m'a fourni ton podcast

j'ai decouvert ca il y a 3 ou 4 mois a peine, et j'ai ecouter tous les episodes.
j'aime beaucoup les lecons debutantes, elle me permettent de me rememorer quelques points oublie.
les lecons sur les expressions sont fortes appreciees aussi. c'est genial car je ne trouvais ca nul part.

je vis dans un endroit anglophone donc j'utilise l'anglais tous les jours et j'espere progresser tous les jours.
donc merci encore de ton aide.

thnak you thomas for helping me with your podcast.

i discovered it 3 or 4 months ago and i listened every episodes.
i really like beginner's lessons, i can remember some points i forgot.
expression's lessons are very helpful too. it's awesome because i didn't find it anywhere.

i live in an engllish place so i use english every days and i hope to improve myself every single day.
so thank you again.

Thomas

MaxX, thanks for your comments! And welcome to the forum :) I hope that the podcast will continue to be interesting for you -- I really enjoy doing the expressions lessons, it's just like you said, they are hard to find, but so important! If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
Hello, and welcome to Apprendre l'anglais.
Bonjour, et bienvenue à Apprendre l'anglais.

lemdani

thank you thomas for your podcast my name is ryad i am algerien i would like go to amerique with my brother mahmoud <il vous passe le bonsoir i would like emprouve my english with your padcast