descriptions & logo on ipods

Démarré par Thomas, 19 Fév 2008 12:08

« précédent - suivant »

Thomas

In his post about the iPod Touch and podcast descriptions, clement000 said that he thinks most people cannot see the desciption on their iPod. Those of you who use iPods to listen to Apprendre l'anglais, or if you have one you can test it on, can you see if the podcast descriptions are viewable? You should be able to see them after 3 clicks of the center button, I believe.

Oh, and the logo, too. Does it show up? Expressions 03 is the first lesson that had a logo, so try one of the most recent lessons. If you cannot see the description and/or the logo, please let me know:

-what type of iPod do you have? (or any mp3 player, really)
-what lesson did you use for the test?
-what didn't work?

Thanks a bunch! :) I do my best to configure everything to work for everybody, but as I'm not a professional, I don't have the equipment to test every possible scenario!
Hello, and welcome to Apprendre l'anglais.
Bonjour, et bienvenue à Apprendre l'anglais.

John Doe

I'm no hero. Never was, never will be.

Thomas

Haha, yeah, I suppose it will be :P

Pioupiou

Hello Thomas, I just discovered your lessons and I really enjoy them specially the advanced lesson ones which are pretty good to get some natural American English.
Personally I found your Podcast on iTunes and downloaded onto my iPod Classic 80Gb and everything('s ?) work I can see descriptions and the logo too.

Anyway thank you for your great job!

Thomas

Hello Pioupiou, welcome to the forum! :)

I'm glad everything works for you on your iPod, thanks for letting me know. I hope nobody has any problems with it.

(and it's written "everything works" -- everything is singular)