Nouvelles:

Bienvenue sur le Forum ! Retournez à AnglaisPod.com ?

Menu principal

Merci THOMAS

Démarré par Mathieu, 13 Mar 2008 00:20

« précédent - suivant »

Mathieu

Merci de ton aide je suis jeune (14 ans) et tes podcasts mon bien aidé pour mon anglais en classe!!
J'ai augmenté de 16% (87%)
Merci!!!

Flo

I like especially the "meat" of the newsletter. It's pleasant to hear about the customs of different people. You speak, Thomas, about French and their dogs. In France, we say that dogs look like their  owners. An agressive dog has a wicked dog...
On the other hand, dogs walk without leash and enter the shop even when it's forbidden.  So are French. They like to do what is forbidden.
In my town, we have a long pedestrian way along the strand, we use bicycle on this way and it is forbidden.
In the South of France, the turtles of the"Maures" mountain are protected and particulars are not allowed to keep them at home. I have these animals in my garden and many neighbours did also....
Frenchs like to disobey, to make revolution, strikes, it's in their deep nature.
The governement had begun a great campaign to reduce the number of deaths on the roads and it is very difficult to oblige people in driving slower... we have map with the radars!
I am busy in this time, I didn't glance at your blog and at wwwanglais-gratuit
                                                           Very friendly Thomas and all the readers Flo

patard

Salut  Mathieu
Je vois que c'est ton premier post. j'espère que ça ne sera pas le dernier et qu'on aura le plaisir de pouvoir améliorer notre anglais ensemble.
A bientôt donc dans un nouveau sujet.

Thomas

Welcome to the forum Mathieu!

J'espère que le podcast continuera à t'aider et aussi te convaincra que l'anglais est amusant aussi ;)

A plus
Hello, and welcome to Apprendre l'anglais.
Bonjour, et bienvenue à Apprendre l'anglais.