Nouvelles:

Bienvenue sur le Forum ! Retournez à AnglaisPod.com ?

Menu principal

Suggestion

Démarré par izidor78, 30 Juil 2007 21:38

« précédent - suivant »

izidor78

Hello,

I have a little idea for your website, I think that it would be interesting to have the possibility to subscribe on a newsletter. With this newsletter all your members would receive an email when you created a new podcad.  What do you think about this ?

Bye.

Freddyben

Just download itunes budy and subscribe to the podcast and you'll have it downloaded automaticly. That's the best way because you don't even have to think about it... 8)

Thomas

Hm....well, I don't know. I don't believe the technical part of that would be very hard at all. A large part of my audience does use iTunes, but not everyone. I think around 200-300 people download the episodes straight from the website itself...

What do the rest of you think? Perhaps instead of every episode, it could be every two weeks or every month or something and list the recent episodes and any news for the podcast. Would it be interesting? Or would it become more junk mail?
Hello, and welcome to Apprendre l'anglais.
Bonjour, et bienvenue à Apprendre l'anglais.

Freddyben

In my opinion it would be more junk mail. you just have to go through the website if you're really intersted to it.

Bettina

I think exactly as you, Kate ! 8)