Suggestion to Thomas : Summary

Démarré par clement000, 18 Fév 2008 19:21

« précédent - suivant »

clement000

It's quite simple , I just want you to put the description (the little written summary of the podcast) also in the section "lyrics" on iTunes.
Is it possible ?  ???
Actually, I could read this summary on my iTouch whitout to have to [copier/coller] copy/stick (? hum) everytime ! Do you know ?
Oh, I'm so lazy... :)

In any case, Thanks a lot for this amazing podcast ! :D

Thomas

Welcome to the forum clement000! :)

Hm...now, I don't have access to an iPod Touch, but I know that on a regular iPod, you can click the wheel in the center and see the show notes. Does this not work on a Touch?

And just to clarify, you mean the description that you see when you click the grey "i" in iTunes' description column, right?
Hello, and welcome to Apprendre l'anglais.
Bonjour, et bienvenue à Apprendre l'anglais.

clement000

According to me, a lot of people have currently never seen (?) your description... I don't think we can see the description on a "normal" iPod either !?
I do this remark only because this description is very helpful and I'm not sure everybody have ever watch this description !
But I'm a little boring, no ?  :D
I'm going to put them all in "lyrics", it's not very difficult finally. ;)

[Could you correct one or two big mistakes]

Thanks you

Thomas

Hm...that's odd...I'll have to look into the description problem more, because they show up on my iPod (a fifth-gen classic -- i.e. "video iPod") with no problem. I'm sure it's an easily fixed problem, though.

Ok, now don't bother copying and pasting the lyrics (copy/paste = copier/coller), I can help you! :)

Subscribe to this feed: [feed removed in an edit]
(in iTunes: avancé, s'abonner au podcast, copie/colle le flux là)

I can't test it on a Touch, but in iTunes, the description now shows up in the lyrics field, too :)

Try it on your Touch and let me know if it works!

--------some corrections--------
As far as I know, a lot of people have actually never seen your description... I don't think we can see the description on a "normal" iPod either !?
I made this remark only because this description is very helpful and I'm not sure everybody has ever seen this description !
But I'm a little boring, no ?
I'm going to put them all in "lyrics", it's not very difficult.

[Could you correct one or two big mistakes]

Thanks you (<-- either "Thanks" or "Thank you")

clement000

Yeaah !
It works.

And thanks a lot for the correction !!  :)

Why have I not a teacher like you ?  ;)
Come in France to make a training course in an High School.  :D

Do you want to become a French teacher ?

Thomas

Good! From now on, all the new lessons should have the descriptions in the lyrics section for the iPod Touch users out there (I assume the iPhone has the same problem, too...).

And I really don't know what I want to do! lol...we'll just have to wait and see ;)