Expressions 09

Démarré par Thomas, 25 Fév 2009 06:02

« précédent - suivant »

Thomas

Le podcast est de retour! Aujourd'hui, on étudie des expressions américaines, y compris "for the record," "a dime a dozen," et d'autres. Aussi, j'ai recommencé AnglaisBlog et j'ai refait son style -- laissez un commentaire et dites-moi ce que vous pensez. De plus, j'ai commencé à faire quelques changements au site, en le préparant pour AnglaisPod version 2, quelque chose que je prévois maintenant. La page Qui suis-je? a été mise à jour, mais pour ceux d'entre vous qui écoutent le podcast longtemps, il n'y aura probablement rien de nouveau là. Et enfin, si vous aimez le photos sur le site, il y en a une nouvelle, "Bigger Fridge, Less Food" que vous pouvez lire.

Alors, écoutez le nouvel épisode, lisez le nouvel article sur le blog, et soyez prêt -- AnglaisPod version 2 sera ici bientôt  8)
Hello, and welcome to Apprendre l'anglais.
Bonjour, et bienvenue à Apprendre l'anglais.

Thomas

Oh, et si j'ai fait des erreurs sur la page "Qui suis-je?", dites-le-moi et je les corrigerai, parce que c'est une page plus "permanente." Merci :)

mamour

Hi Thomas It's awesome to hear you again!!!we were really worried about you!!!You ask us to correct you for  "qui suis je" ok:we say j'etudie plusieurs langues(plutôt que languages) y compris celles-ci,ou y compris ces deux là (à la place de ces deux) et pour finir merci de m'avoir lu!!!I think that's it!!it's perfect!!
Make the most of yourself,for that is all there is of you.

Thomas

Thank you very much mamour! I have made those corrections. And I am happy to be back again, too :)

mamour

you're welcome  :D thank you for this new lesson.I didn't know this expressions!!!

Flo

thanks and welcome for the new episode of the poscast.  I was boried about your poscast. I just unload it and will hear it this night...Bye ! Flo

Thomas

Glad to be back Flo :) Good to see all these familiar faces!

Flo

Why do you  always want  to know our two cents, it's a great pleasure to heart about you. It's been so long, I've missed you.
Really  I get the feeling that you don't often eat at home... your fridge looks very sad ! How do you do to drink so many milk ? How many days to drink the 2 liter bottle ? 
Good luck with your personal way of life and work. When do you expect to come again in France ? 
Googbye  Flo

Thank to correct always the mistakes....

Thomas

Well, I use the milk for more than drinking, that's how ;) For example, I just ate lunch, and I had some cereal, with milk of course. Also some of the things I cook use milk as well, like eggs. I actually do eat at home quite a bit, but most of what I cook is stored in my cabinet, like rice, pasta, that sort of thing. As for the two liter bottle, it depends on who helps drink it. If I have friends come over, it usually only lasts one day, but if it's just me, it can take 3-4.

As for France, I don't know yet :'( Right now I am just working, and saving money, so we'll see. But believe me, I really want to come back!

mamour

Hi Thomas !!!Can you explain "quite a bit" please!!and like me my fridge makes "ramadan surprise"!! :D

Thomas

You'll see "quite a bit" or "quite a lot" used to mean "a lot" or "frequently." Another similar phrase is "quite often." :)

mamour

ah ok thanck you!!