Comment parler l'anglais!!

Démarré par sopht, 09 Mar 2009 16:03

« précédent - suivant »

sopht

Bonjour à tous,je suis étudiante et j'adore l'anglais mais j'ais pas un niveau super élevé dans cette langue,donc je me demandais si on pouvait parler anglais qu'avec les podcast!!!
Et sinon comment vous avez reussi à parlé si bien l'anglais et comment de temps avez vous mit avant de le pratiquer ???
Merci à tous et BiZzouXx
aider moi à me faire parler anglais courament

John Doe

Bah, regarde des séries/films en anglais avec des sous-titres fr au début, après avec des sous-titre anglais, va sur des forums/sites en anglais etc.

Enfin, cherche à comprendre tout ce que tu rencontres. Après, ça vient tout seul sans vraiment y penser.

Après, je ne suis pas sur que les personnes ici soit parfaitement bilingues. On se débrouille et tous les jours on apprend. :)

I'm no hero. Never was, never will be.

sopht

ok merci jonh doe pr lé conseil jéséré de lé suivre si sa ta aidé pourkoi sa méderé pa a moi
BiZzouXx

mamour

bonjour Sopht!!!si je puis me permettre,tu devrais essayer d'écrire le français correctement.Tu verras tu progresseras en cours et cela t'aidera pour ton anglais!!! ;)
Make the most of yourself,for that is all there is of you.

John Doe

I'm no hero. Never was, never will be.

sopht

ok merci mais je peux écrire correctement
merci pour les conseils BiZzouXx

lemdani

hello mamour how are you doing

mamour

hi Lemdani!!!how am I doing to speak English?as John Doe already said,I'm watching tv show in english,I'm reading in english and I'm coming on this forum  ;D

lemdani

hi mamour thank you i will take those :watch tv in english etc all days

laugh

I don't speak english very well but the little who I know , I learned it in english books. For learn english, I read english books it so funny !!!  ;D (if you can correct my mistakes it was very nice )

Flo

This year, I regulary learn English by myself, podcast, watch some video, do exercices with "Anglaisfacile". I read better and better some books, I have quite finished  the first Harry Potter's book. But I already can'nt speak ! Perhaps it will come... Flo

sopht

read the english magazine??

MaxX

Hi everyone,

Actually,
i come from Paris (france), and i live in vancouver (canada), i think the best way to learn english is to go in a country or to travel the most you can. when i arrived in vancouver i used to speak like you apparently, but i have watched TV in english, newspaper in english, books in english, movies etc...and i work in english of course. i use this podcast as a support. it reminds me some point of grammar and vocabulary.
i think if you really want to learn english, you have to do everything in english if it's possible, like in paris you can find some english bars. and you have to hard your english homework : those last days i learn tons of vocabulary.

but my english is not perfect...i'm still learning...but i've been here for 6 months and i can have discussions that i couldn't have when i arrived.

Thomas

Citation de: MaxX le 10 Mar 2009 01:31
i think if you really want to learn english, you have to do everything in english if it's possible

That really is the best advice anyone could give. Books, movies, magazines, websites, podcasts ( :D ), cds, other people, the more the better. I even recommend changing the language of anything electronic you have if possible, such as a cell phone, web browser, iTunes, your whole computer even, if you dare. Not everything can be in English, of course, unless you live somewhere, such as Vancouver, where it's spoken, but you can do quite a bit on your own!
Hello, and welcome to Apprendre l'anglais.
Bonjour, et bienvenue à Apprendre l'anglais.

mamour

good advise thanks Thomas