the blackbird 002 pc

Démarré par Thomas, 25 Mar 2008 22:48

« précédent - suivant »

Thomas

I don't know if any of you like computers much, but I came across this website today...

http://h20435.www2.hp.com/#/home/

HP (Hewlett-Packard) is a computer company in the States, they recently bought a smaller company called Voodoo PC (that specialized in gaming computers), and this is basically the most powerful computer I have ever seen from a mainstream company. It's....amazing :o and the base price is only like $5,500! hahaha if only I were rich... ::)
Hello, and welcome to Apprendre l'anglais.
Bonjour, et bienvenue à Apprendre l'anglais.

mamour

HI!! my computer is a hp but not a black bird!!I have a dream.... ;)
Make the most of yourself,for that is all there is of you.

John Doe

Citation de: Thomas le 25 Mar 2008 22:48
I don't know if any of you like computers much, but I came across this website today...

http://h20435.www2.hp.com/#/home/

HP (Hewlett-Packard) is a computer company in the States, they recently bought a smaller company called Voodoo PC (that specialized in gaming computers), and this is basically the most powerful computer I have ever seen from a mainstream company. It's....amazing :o and the base price is only like $5,500! hahaha if only I were rich... ::)

It's very expensive the high level PC gaming! :D

I don't like the design. The Commodores are much beautiful and Alienware is not bad. :)
I'm no hero. Never was, never will be.

mamour

the AlienWare is not bad !!!but the others are  :P
Make the most of yourself,for that is all there is of you.

Thomas

I use Alienware myself ;)

And regardless of the design, I was just impressed by the technical stats of the blackbird...it's so fast!

John Doe

But there is no "Wolfdale" (45 nm) in the Blackbird. It's a Low tech PC now! :D

Thomas

Haha, that's true!

I also noticed something else -- they have the Raptor, 10000 rpm hard drive for the "system drive", to maximize speed. However, they don't use an SSD, which would maximize speed even more, because they have amazing read/write times...old technology! :p

John Doe

A very bad PC indeed! :D

And then, raptors make a lot of noise!