Nouvelles:

Bienvenue sur le Forum ! Retournez à AnglaisPod.com ?

Menu principal

thank you _(_ _)_

Démarré par shidareyanagi, 29 Mai 2008 09:26

« précédent - suivant »

shidareyanagi

Enchanté
Je n'ai pas d'excellents souvenirs de mes cours d'Anglais du lycée; les impératifs des programmes et l'ambiance ne permettent pas un apprentissage calme et serein.
Merci infiniment pour ces leçons si agréables à suivre. L'anglais est fondamentale mais grâce à ce podcast, c'est par plaisir que je poursuis son étude.

I am not the first one to thank you and will not be the last, but i have to write those few words

i don't have wonderfull memories of english lesson at school... too many things to learn... not very peaceful...
Well,... Thank you so much for your podcast _(_ _)_
I will never be able to speak english or write without mistakes but if i am able to understand a few words, i will be happy.
Now, thank to you, i continue learning english not because i have to, but because you make this fun.
I am always happy to listen your lesson and hope you will continue.

Take care of you

ShidareYanagi yori
(ps: sorry for the mistakes (*-_-*) Ganbarimasu yo p(^_^)q

tcube

Hi Thomas,

I'm new on this forum. I have just discovered your Podcast this morning by downloading it on my Ipod. It's a very useful tool to improve my english. I've learned English for many years but I still cannot speak a fluent and natural english. I've tried many methods but up to now I haven't found an efficient method. I need english in my job so I am very happy while i found your podcast because you give simple english expressions and your explanations are clear and easy to understand. So I htink I will go on learnign english with your podcast that a useful tool, I repeat.

Thanks a lot once more

Tcube

Nota: If I make mistakes  please correct me!

tcube

Ah I forget to say that I like your podcast because I can learn American english that I prefered to British english. I like american accent and I find that it's cool, more than british english  ;D :) :D

forgetmenot

Hi Thomas !

I just listened to Intermediate Lesson 004 ... and it's fabulous to discover everytime in each lesson a way to understand what no teacher before was able to explain us. All appears crystal clear  (nice picture found in Expression 001).

What I like also is to have blanks to think about translations ... and take a breath ...  in each lesson.

I have however more difficulties with the Advanced Lessons but maybe one day I could. So thanks a lot for all and see you until next time.

Thomas

Shidareyanagi, tcube, and forgetmenot, welcome to the forum! I am glad that you are all here, and hopefully you will find the forum as helpful as the lessons. If you have any questions or anything else you would like to say or ask, please feel free to ask -- I'm always available! 8)
Hello, and welcome to Apprendre l'anglais.
Bonjour, et bienvenue à Apprendre l'anglais.