Re : Pets

Démarré par Bettina, 30 Juin 2007 12:21

« précédent - suivant »

Bettina

They are so cute your dogs ! The name of my dog is Nina. She is four years old. I have also three cats and often they scuffle(s)? a little bit. It's nice to look pictures of pets; ::)

Martin

I have one cat : its ugly lol :

Thomas

Martin, your cat doesn't look very happy in that picture! Does he (she?) not like to be held?

And Bettina, is that your dog in your avatar picture? She's adorable :)

Here's the picture that I put on the website again, my cat Épaule and my dog Suzy. I have another cat, Genoux, but I don't have a picture of her :(

Hello, and welcome to Apprendre l'anglais.
Bonjour, et bienvenue à Apprendre l'anglais.

Bettina

Hello Thomas, nice to see you. You have seen the cat of Martin. Incredible! He has probably a strong personality. . .
Yes it's my dog Nina. A shitzu. . . It's the first time i have a dog. She is very lovely and there are a lot of peoples who likes her and I am very proud of her.
Please answer me, Thomas, why don't you have a picture of "Genoux"? She doesn't looks pretty enough? (you said "her" but genoux it's for boy's!)
If one day you take a picture of her you will shaw us? It's not easy to say what i mean but i hope you understand me.
It's time to leave you
bye

nicolas

i was many pets but they are all died :'( :'(

patard

Hello everybody
It's not exactly pet for me  since I am goatbreeder .
But I always like kids.

[attachment deleted by admin]

John Doe

I'm no hero. Never was, never will be.

Opeth

Hello everybody

I would like to show you my pets, the photo is my Golden Retriever; "her" name is Ora. I'm sorry I can't post the image of my other dog Asti, because it's a black cocker and on a photo we can't see "him" very well !!

patard

How old is "she"? Did she had baby? She looks very happy. I have two briards.

Opeth

Hello Patard,
My "baby" is already 10 whereas Asti my cocker is only 2 years old.
She hasn't baby but lots of cuddly toy.

Are your  Briards a male and a female (a couple)? or maybe siblings?

Flo

I hope it is really the picture of my pets that I send you, I  try for the first time to send a photo on the forum ! bye Flo

patard

Citation de: Opeth le 14 Mar 2008 23:21
Hello Patard,

Are your  Briards a male and a female (a couple)? or maybe siblings?

Hello
I have a  male and a female . But it is not a couple. They are brother and sister, same mother , and father . The female is six years old , and the male four years old.
I"try to put a picture of my female "speaking" with one of my niece.

patard

you  may click on the picture to get a larger one.

Opeth

Hello;

Eh! Your Tortoises are greats!
A briard has lots of hair in front of its eyes (i don't know how i can set that! "front of" "in front of"??!), it's funny! It's the same thing with my cocker if we don't cut them.

patard

Citation de: Opeth le 16 Mar 2008 23:39
Hello;

A briard has lots of hair in front of its eyes (i don't know how i can set that! "front of" "in front of"??!), it's funny! It's the same thing with my cocker if we don't cut them.
Thanks for your reply
My english is really not very deep . May be "in front of " would be more correct.
May be : It would be the the same with my cocker if we did'nt cut them??????????
If we could make progress in english all together it'll be great.
I expect to see you again soon.
Have a nice day.