favourite singers or actors

Démarré par mamour, 30 Juil 2007 09:08

« précédent - suivant »

mamour

hi thomas!!  Do you know french singers,actors?and do you have some favourite?I think, more I try to speak english and to focus on,more I make mistake ( ;D MDR)
Make the most of yourself,for that is all there is of you.

Thomas

Well, I am very familiar with the more famous French actors and singers, such as Gérard Depardieu and Edith Piaf. I do listen to French rap, so I know people like MC Solaar, IAM, Fatal Bazooka, and Sniper. I also really like Kamini, though I've only heard his first two songs, and not anything from Psychostar World yet. And I really like Jean Reno, but actually, I don't think he's French, is he...

Unfortunately, it's more difficult than you would think to get French movies and music over here. I only know of one channel (Bravo) that plays French movies, and they do movies from lots of different countries, not just France. And movie theaters pretty much never carry French movies. If you mention to the average person if they've seen a French movie or not, one of two things usually happens: 1) They don't know any French movies at all, or 2) They know about Amélie, and that's it.

So what I do know has been from my own random findings. One of the podcasts I listen to (the French Pod Class) is made by a French guy named Sebastien, and he usually plays two or three French songs in each of his episodes, so I hear a lot of them, but I don't remember the names of most of them :(

If you were going to recommended some...what would you say?
Hello, and welcome to Apprendre l'anglais.
Bonjour, et bienvenue à Apprendre l'anglais.

John Doe

hum... Calogero is really good. You can listening his songs on blogmusik.net  :)
I'm no hero. Never was, never will be.

Bettina

I like James Blunt, Katie Melua et Madelaine Peyroux. Diam's also is really good ! ;)

mamour

for the old moovies I would say=la traversée de Paris
                                           Les tontons flingueurs 
                                            la grande vadrouille!
                                            touchez pas au grisbi
                                             Garde à vue

and the others :les choristes
                       un long dimanche de fiançailles
                        l'hirondelle a fait le printemps
                        Les bronzés font du ski
                        Le Père Noël est une ordure 
and for singers: Calogéro,Florent Pagny,Jonnhy Halliday,Jean Jacques Goldman,Daniel Balavoine(he's dead in 1986),Diam's.She's a rap singer.M
Make the most of yourself,for that is all there is of you.

Thomas

Hm...I will have to see if I can find some of this stuff. Any sites in addition to blogmusik?
Hello, and welcome to Apprendre l'anglais.
Bonjour, et bienvenue à Apprendre l'anglais.

quentin C

Hi thomas!
You can go on ftp://www.radioblogclub.fr to listen to this music
++