the forum

Démarré par Thomas, 03 Oct 2007 13:37

« précédent - suivant »

Thomas

Nowadays, the forum has gotten a pretty good amount of members, and people seem to talk a good bit. So I was wondering, all of you, what kinds of things would you like to see on the forum? Some of the ideas that have been previously mentioned include beginner's topics, the famous suite de mots, short lessons actually on the forum (such as the one about the word "hopefully" found here). All of these ideas, and others, have been tried with various success, but I thought that I would ask all of you out there: what do you want in this forum? I announce it in the podcast as a place to speak with others who are learning English, but I want to start putting more content on here, too.

So what do you guys think?

Et assez vite, en français -- je veux bien que ce forum soit un endroit où on peut venir pour s'exercer en anglais, et pour faire ça, j'ai besoin d'idées des choses que je pourrais faire. Il y avait des suggestions avant, comme les discussions pour les débutants, la fameuse "suite de mots", les mini-lessons sur le forum (par exemple la leçon de "hopefully" trouvée ici etc., alors avez-vous d'autres idées comme ça? Je veux bien que ce forum soit vraiment utile pour tout le monde, les débutants, ceux qui parlent très bien l'anglais, n'importe qui.

Alors, qu'en pensez-vous?
Hello, and welcome to Apprendre l'anglais.
Bonjour, et bienvenue à Apprendre l'anglais.

Flo

perhaps, we can speak what we are doing, learning,visiting...  to talk about an amusing (or sad?) event of the day??? next week, I am going in the "cinque terre" in Italy  to walk.... Bye