DR House, Lost, Heroes, Prison Break, etc…. would you like to speak about them ?

Démarré par ClaireFromFrance, 23 Juin 2008 13:54

« précédent - suivant »

ClaireFromFrance

DR House, Lost, Heroes, Prison Break, etc.... would you like to speak about them ?

Hello
My name is Claire, I living in France near Charles de Gaulle Airport. I'm learning English and I would like to speak about series with you.
It will be interesting to know what do you think about this subject and where do you from : perhaps people come from USA think different then people come from France, from Italia, ... from others countries. Series could be an international subject.  ;)

So I suggest we starting by Dr House.
I love this film... and I hate it !
I love it because it's different from others : the main character is not stereotyped, he is not totally nice (like Dr Green or Carter in E.R for example),  he is not totally bad (like Dr Romano in E.R). Dr House is human with a great personality, he is not like others : I like his difference. But it's real difficult to love him, because also he is egoist, sinic and agitator.
And what about you : what do you think ?

Please would you finish your message like this "my name is [Your name] and I living in [your Country and your city].
My name is Claire and I living in France near Paris
I hope to read you soon.
PS : If some one want to correct my English, please do because I need a lot of help to speak a good English.
Bye bye

mamour

hi Claire!!welcome among us ;).My name is Petula and I'm leaving near Angers and I love House Md!!in fact it is my favourite show as you can see on my pseudo(everybody lies).Hugh Laurie has a very sensual voice.I like French voice less!!!I like Ncis too!!
Make the most of yourself,for that is all there is of you.

John Doe

Hi, my name is John Doe ( ;D ) and i'm living betwen heaven and hell. ;)

On the Internet, nobody knows you're a dog  ;)
I'm no hero. Never was, never will be.

mamour

ClaireFromFrance

Great Petula  !!! I saw your sentence "everybody lies" and for the people who don't know Dr House "everybody lies" is "the" Dr House's sentence. He says that every time. It doesn't means "every people are liars" : it's means people have a lot of secret and they don't want to communicate them. Most of time these secrets are not important but Dr House want to know every think about his patient : it's necessary to do a very good job.

ClaireFromFrance

Hello John.... Who is John Doe : would you explain to me the story because I have never see it ? What is his character ? What is his story ?
You say "I'm living between heaven and hell" : is it because the John Doe's story speak about devil  ???
John Doe isn't it the same actor who plays in Prison Break ?

And in the real life where do you live ?  :)

John Doe

I never saw the tv show. John Doe for me (and the others ;) ) is Monsieur X in french. I'm like a ghost travelling in the cyberspace, no name, no life, just a pseudonym in a message board. ;D

mamour

John Doe

mamour

John Doe

You are above even The Boss. I hereby award you the title of Big Boss. (Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater)

Tears flow along my cheeks when I think again about this scene... :'(

mamour

Don't be sad Saturday Lost is on air and Tuesday there is Heroes!!

John Doe

mamour

John Doe