Gastronamie francaise

Démarré par quentin C, 29 Juil 2007 21:19

« précédent - suivant »

quentin C

Hi Thomas,
I would like to know if you like french foods? Because I know that american people think that french cook is very disgusting...
I hope that you like french cheese!!!!

quentin C

Désolé j'ai fait une petite erreur dans le titre "Gastronomie"

Thomas

Well, you know what? Other than French bread (which is absolutely delicious, in my opinion), I have not had very many French foods at all, so I don't really know if I can answer your question! Like you guessed, French food is less popular here than other cuisines, and to be honest, I think I've only seen on French restaurant ever :o

What are some of your favorite "traditionally French" recipes?
Hello, and welcome to Apprendre l'anglais.
Bonjour, et bienvenue à Apprendre l'anglais.

quentin C

For my part I like the "Gallette Bretonne" it's pretty good.

Thomas

What is that? Tell me about it :D I happen to be a...fan, we'll say...of food.

quentin C

Hi Thomas,
You can show the recipe for the "Galette Bretonne" on //http://www.aftouch-cuisine.com/recette/galettes-bretonne-26.htm it's pretty good, you can put on the "Galette bretonne" some egg, cheese, tomato, onion, ham...
You can eat this with a salad and some "Cidre" (it's an alcool like the "Champagne but make with Apples) it's very good!!
Have a good appetite :) ;)
Sorry for mistakes... :(

Bettina

You make me hungry ! I like food. Do you like to eat sweet or salty?

Thomas

That looks really good...

And I prefer things that are salty to sweet, usually. But my favorite foods are spicy!

Are there spicy French foods? I know the word épicé, so there must be!

Ben54

If you want to taste some spicy meals in France, there is the "piment d'Espelette". It's chili pepper grown in south west of France in area called "Pays Basque".
You can try it !!!

PS : N'hésite pas à me corriger si néccessaire. Merci.

quentin C

For my part I prefer salty cook! And Thomas, if you want put some spicy in your "galette bretonne" it's not forbidden!! :P I think that's pretty good!!!

Thomas

I'll have to try that piment d'Espelette! It sounds good.

I actually tend to add spices to lots of my foods! I've even made bread spicy before! :o